Dental Implants are an effective, safe and predictable solution to the problems resulting from missing teeth. Many patients report exciting benefits from dental implants, such as:
advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
- Replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Improved taste and appetite.
- Improved cosmetic appearance.
- The ability to chew without pain or gum irritation.
- Improved quality of life.
than nine out of ten implants last longer than 15 years.
require root canals.
preserve jawbone, which can prevent premature aging.
provide great stability for a lower denture, thereby enhancing chewing
ability and helping patients avoid embarrassment.
many cases, dental implants can completely eliminate the need for
- Patients can not be disqualified for implant treatment solely because of their age. Some patients receive implant treatment when they are
in their nineties!
be used to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth.
traumatic than extraction.
done under local anesthesia.
- One additional and very important benefit can be the reduction or elimination of bone atrophy or shrinkage, commonly associated with loss of teeth.